Sunday, June 19, 2011

Munch Time

Ever since moving out of my parent’s home the ordeal of figuring out what I am capable of cooking up to eat has been a bit stressful. I was able to somewhat overcome my fear of the hot oven although I am still unable to cook with meat successfully, how do you prepare such a thing? I love meat and am no vegetarian but my knowledge and skill of cooking meat is insufficient enough for my choice not to "wing it."

Lucky for all the love advocates out there I am going to educate you all on the recipe of the most amazing vegetarian and copious veggie-filled quesadilla you will ever munch upon! Normally I dig through my fridge and collect all the veggies we have, anything you question “carrot in a quesadilla?” I say do it! I have done cauliflower, carrots, cucumber and apples in my most experimental quesadillas and they are delicious. Today I incorporated carrots, onions, yellow pepper, avocado, pitted Kalamata olives and cheese. I made the presentation very top chef-y for all of you… 
I throw it all on the tortilla besides the avocado which I like to slather on top 
Slapping some spicy hot salsa on top and I am ready to down that thing. Enjoy! 
Ideas about other delicious ingredients to try? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment