Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dandy Sandies


Holy Moses, I just died. Seek your future in these Louboutins…

I am gaining a love of clogs very time I spot them and as always, I am partial to brown leather as in See by Chloe’s re-work of the traditional clog. 
  


Although these are just a tad bit out of my price range you are all required to check out my home girl, Kate’s and my more economical neon sandals!

That is me on the left with my dandy sandies from last season and Kate on the right with her beauts from our lovely merchandiser H&M.

I am drawn to the bright colored sandals this season, as well as the timeless brown leather, and I have given a few more options for those seeking the color as well. Both from Piper Lime, the first drenched in flowers while the second tasseled up and reminiscent of a My Little Pony childhood injected with steroids. Yah heard girlfriend? 


1 comment:

  1. Love all these shoes! Thanks for your comment-following you!

    follow me back!
    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete